Hope’s Cafe opens between 10-2pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Here’s what we offer:
- Healthy and delicious meals at very reasonable prices
- English classes for everyone who would like assistance with the English language
- Support for asylum seekers
- Guitar lessons
- Barista training
- Art and craft activities
- Fundraisers and cultural events
- Occasional Cooking lessons
- Goodies Op Shop onsite
Hope’s Café is a joint project between Uniting Communities and the Clayton Wesley Uniting Church. It is run by The Spire Community and is a place for people to come together to help each other to make a better community.
If you’d like to volunteer or have any questions, contact The Spire Community on (08) 8331 3529 or (08) 8331 9589
The Spire – Clayton Wesley Uniting Church
Cnr. The Parade and Portrush Road, Beulah Park
Hope’s Cafe: find us in Hope Hall
Entry through Goodies Op Shop
Find out what’s happening at Hope’s Café in the coming weeks.